Saturday, July 31, 2010

MEN NEED YOUR ADVICE - what is a great men's watch for the price for a Christmas present - I haven't a clue!

This is for my boyfriend - he is a presonal trainer and a laid back kind of guy (not flashy). He could use a good looking dress and casual watch but I don't know what one or how much to spend. I would like to keep it under $125 and get a good deal. Have looked at Croton - but that's it. Any suggestions guys? I don't want to get something cheap he would be embarrassed to wear...MEN NEED YOUR ADVICE - what is a great men's watch for the price for a Christmas present - I haven't a clue!
The best bang for your buck is invicta.Very well made.I Have a few crotons and all of wristbands break after a year.Since you don't know much about watches let me quickly say that quartz and automatics are standard.Quartz work off a battery and auto's wind as you wear them.Go with invicta!MEN NEED YOUR ADVICE - what is a great men's watch for the price for a Christmas present - I haven't a clue!
Skagen makes a good, simple, stylish watch, not too clunky and formal for everyday wear but stylish enough to wear with a suit. They're ostensibly from Denmark but I think they're assembled in Japan. Either way, a nice one from them will run you about $100 from Sunglass Hut.
I have a Timex Digital watch since 1984.


Takes a Licking and keeps on Ticking. :-)


Was a gift - paid $25.00 in 84.
Fossil makes a nice watch. Solid and nice looking.
croton isnt bad neither is seiko orcitizen

No comments:

Post a Comment