Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need some advice about men?

I really like this guy but I'm not sure how to tell him because I'm afraid that I may push him away. The thing is we've became really good friends over the last 8 months. So what should I do? Plz give me some advice!!!!!Need some advice about men?
if you are good friends,just him how he feels about you,the rest will fall into place.Need some advice about men?
just tell him or ask him if he would date you. if he is single that is.
If you're willing to throw away the ';friend factor'; just start being flirty with him. Throw a little flirt out, and gauge his reactions to it. If he backs away, that's a sign that you should stop and end the mission. If he flirts back, well you just scored him.
Well 8 months is kinda a long time you should be able to be up front with him and let him know how you feel you can tell if he likes you like that from his actions around you.
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment