Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good Dating advice needed. Men help me out.?

Well, I've turned to this forum before, so here I go again. I'm a 33 yr old bf (black female) and I'm trying to date more. How do I attract more men beyond my own race? Are other races of men attracted to bf? I'm looking to be more open in my dating experiences. I live in a small state so diversity is a bit limited. Good advice is appreciated. Thanks.Good Dating advice needed. Men help me out.?
All women know how to attract men in general. I would say go to a place where there are more men of the race you are interested in attracting and start there.Good Dating advice needed. Men help me out.?
I dont know about most guys, but the people i hang out with stay within their race. i think its mostly about the way they were raised. me, i dont really care how you look or what the color of your skin is, i am attracted to a good personality and someone who is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment