Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In need of man advice?

Alright, so Ive been talking to this guy I ve had a mad crush on for about a month, he passed by my job a few nights ago, then actually called up to my job, to say ';hi'; then yesterday he called me on my cell phone, and we talked for over four hours, and the first thing he says during the conversation is..';So how do you feel about me'; ';Do you see me as your man,boyfriend, husband, friend';, and I told him I have to go out with him and see first, and he says well I'm not really looking for a relationship, but If I'm around a woman and she makes me happy then I'm all for it, I just dont like when a woman pressures me'; I said Okay well no one is putting any pressure on you'; and the thing is he always bring this up to me during our conversation..when I never even bring it up,then he bring it up again, 'So how do you feel about me'; later on during the conversation, I tell him again, we need to go out and feel each other vibe, and then hes like ';Oh well lets go out tonight';then..and I ask him what kind of music like, and he names every artist that I like..what is the deal?Why is asking me this question so fast??And on his facebook page, he deleted content with some of his female friends had sent him hugs and stuff, and whenver a female leaves a photo comment he never responds...I dont get this guyIn need of man advice?
You are very wise.





Texting and phone conversation are the worst ways to communicate something like this.





Communications is:





7% written


38% Verbal ( tone, inflection of voice, intonation )


55% Non verbal ( body language )





By having only a phone relationship you would be missing a whopping 55% of the data.





Wait for him to ask you out and give it a try.





He sounds insecure to me when he keeps asking, ';So how do you feel about me.'; He wants reassurance from you.





*


*


*In need of man advice?
Sweetie it's a good thing you're not my daughter because this guy is a player. If I got a hold of him,he'd be learning how to wipe himself with a hook. This guy doesn't want a commitment,he's just in it for the conquest. As soon as he got what he wanted,then you just became another notch on the belt.and this guy seems like the type you not only count the notches,but you count the belts.
You were completely right in saying that the two of you need to go out before getting into a relationship. No one can really tell you why he named every artist that you like.. unless he was on your facebook page at the time and just read from your interests. Lol. Maybe he deleted some things on his Facebook page so that if you went on it, you wouldn't think that he's a player and that he doesn't flirt with random girls (him never responding).

No comments:

Post a Comment