Thursday, July 29, 2010

I think he doesn't like me but might of broken the ice need men s advice?

this guy who i knew broke his foot


i asked how he did it.and he said he got to drunk he said i will never drink again so i said untill later he laughted then said yea and he told me when he is having his cast off.but someone else told me he fell down stairs round a girls house but i think he finished with her now. so why did he say that he was too drunk..i made he laugh when i told he i fell asleep at my training course i told him ive got new a job.and wanted to know how much tax ill get took of and he worked it out


when i was talking to him i was looking at him and his eyes was all over the place.we havent been speaking alot so i asked about his foot we did have a kinda relationship what do u think this guy thinks please help and sorry for my grammerI think he doesn't like me but might of broken the ice need men s advice?
You need to find A guy who will break his foot over you.


You also sound like you need to get a life.I think he doesn't like me but might of broken the ice need men s advice?
this guy is just a using druggie

No comments:

Post a Comment