Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do men really hate it when women tell them what to do or give them advice about school and work. ?

Is it better to just let them motivate themselves rather than nag?Do men really hate it when women tell them what to do or give them advice about school and work. ?
Yes, we hate it. When you give a man advice, you are subtly saying, ';I don't think you know what you're doing, so I will tell you how to do it.'; Men want you to believe in them, and when you nag them and give advice, it shows that you don't and that you don't respect them either. NOT that this is true in most cases, it's just how it makes men feel. It makes them feel like you think they're inferior.





You CAN motivate men. BUT NOT BY NAGGING. Trust me. Nagging will demotivate them. Believe in them, and they will love you.Do men really hate it when women tell them what to do or give them advice about school and work. ?
Hi, I have no problem with anybody who has more knowledge on a subject, telling me how to do it, male or female.





I am lucky because I am self motivated and my wife does not need to nag......most of the time.
I like to be given advice about school or work. It's not nagging just because you're a woman. You be careful with that man if he calls your advice nagging, that sounds like masculocentrism.
Only give advice when asked, contrary to what most women think we DO NOT know everything. Stay out of it and you wont be blamed for things.
Yes sometimes I do.. I hate when they suggest without understanding anything...and also advicing too much bugs me..
Most of them hate it....but there are odd man out ... It differs person to person...dont u think there are women who dont like being adviced...so its always better to advice when asked...
yes they do


but they love to be advised in the bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment