Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice from men please...?

hiya, i was having casual sex with this bloke a year ago however it had to end becoz i was in love with him however he said for him it was just sex. I moved on and had seen other blokes since. I bumped into him a week ago at a club, we were both so drunk and he told me how he wanted me to be his girl and that i was the only girl he had ever performed oral sex on hence i was special..he told me many things apart from that i was in utter shock. We exchanged numbers and he texted me the next day asking me if i arrived home safely..me being straightforward confronted him and he blamed it on the booze..he said he needed time to think about whether he could spend the rest of his life with me?? we agreed we just be mates arghhhh though we met up two days later..i suggested it honestly it wasnt even him and of course we ended up sleeping with each other. I texted him the next day kinda fibbing about how i'm getting to know this guy and if you dont want me i'll move on..his reply was ';i cant make a decision for you..its up to you but i think its best if you go for it because i'm not ready for a relationship..i need time, can we still be mates though?'; ARGHHH I dont know what to do, why the hell did he have to rekindle old memories by telling me those things that drunk night..i dont understand.Advice from men please...?
just get drunk and bang it out every once and a while. it works for getting closer. no joke.Advice from men please...?
He said those things that night because he wanted to sleep with you again.
ok first of all your making it to easy to let men get into your pants! Problem one





Problem two peopel say what they think you want to hear. They say it for the sole purpose of getting in your pants





here is a saying just to help you out


Guys give love to get sex


Girls give sex to get love


see the problem here


Good luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment