Thursday, July 29, 2010

Part to, to advice from men and ladies too?

I forgot to mention in the last question, that he Cheated on me way before i did it, and it took me to tell him that i cheated on him to tell me the truth, Which i heard a lot of rumors.. about him cheating on me that he say's he knows nothing about.. I feel he is lying, and that he didn't just get up and walk away for a lady standing but naked kissing all over him. He had sex with this girl, but wants us to be honest and work it out. but he is still Lying, i am still looking for your advice and comments. If your new to the posting please go to the other one first that i wrote...Part to, to advice from men and ladies too?
I would part ways it sounds to me like you are both looking for something else in life.Part to, to advice from men and ladies too?
If you feel he is lying then the trust is long gone. ANd if he is still lying, then he isn't worth trying to work things out with.





I would not try to make this work. I would cut my losses and move on. You have to stay in touch but you don't have to date or stay together.
You cheated on him (and twice) so apparently it's par for the course in your relationship. I don't see why you are upset that he could have possibly cheated on you. ';What's good for the goose is good for the gander';.

No comments:

Post a Comment