Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men i need advice on how to get in your head?

Ok lets say you were a young multimillionare and you really liked this girl. How would she ';milk'; you more..if





a)she gave it up


or


b) not give it up


or


c) let you have little by little





what would make you more likely to help her out and stuff.Men i need advice on how to get in your head?
This has all the potential parts for being a novel, or a film script.





Personally, she would be trying to get into university (humanities) and wanted financial help.





If the boot was on the other foot and you were a young multimillionaress, and you really liked this guyl. How would he ';milk'; you best? Just so I can get inside a woman's head.





SashMen i need advice on how to get in your head?
I'm gonna say more than likely A.). But you understand that it would have to be the best damn roll in the hay ever. I mean it! She would really have to ';extend'; her abilities to be on the top of a millionaires list.
She gets in my head by making me wonder if I can have her or not. She does it by being coy. A little flirtatious and a little indifferent and never knowing what to expect.





I am not a Millionaire but I am comfortable. Let me say this, when a man reaches a level of success, you aren't going to get to his money unless you marry him or he keeps you as a mistress.
Haha, Why would I want a girl who just wants my money? You got to show me something real.

No comments:

Post a Comment