Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good relationship advice from men and woman please!!!?

I asked a Q about this guy that I wanted to date a while back, I got some great answers. Now we have been dating for a short while(3dates). I think that he likes me a lot, we haven't done the deed, but other stuff yes. I want to know what you guys think of this thing he said. he said I'm the sort of guy who likes to take things 1 day at a time. does this mean he donsn't know if he still wants to date me say 1 month from now cos he does't know what tomorrow brings??. I don't know if he wants anything serious cos when I ask he says I take things 1 day at a time. I don't want to have a deep conversation cost we have only been going out 3 times and and don't want to freak him out. He texts me every other day, that must be a good sign right. He keeps telling me that i'm hot and sexy, would that mean he's only interested in that??. Please help all answers will be appreciated. (I'm 27 he is 29).Good relationship advice from men and woman please!!!?
hmm well one day at a time, usually not always means i don't want to commit to much of anything. Im fine now but tomorrow may be different. Before you do the deed wait and see where this leads to.Good relationship advice from men and woman please!!!?
Personally, even though I'm a guy, and guy's want sex, if a woman does the deed on our first date, she looses points on the ms right test. On the third date, if she isn't ready to show some sign of taking the next step, then the only way we would be having date # 4, is if she ask's me out for a date. If that happens, I'll know the first three dates weren't because she wanted a free good time.


When he says one day at a time, that's a guy's way of not saying, it depends on whether or not something changes pretty soon.
Maybe he is just cautious.
  • social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment