Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10 points for helping me out! men women advice!?

I went threw a bad and I men bad relationship of five years, while my ex left me for another girl while I was pregnant I thought it would get easier. well its been a year and a half almost 2 years and not 1 man will look my way. Im 21 and I work hard I only have 1 child and hes a cutie. Im good looking but I cant seem to get a date. of course being really hurt by the love of your life then being a single mom for almost 2 years it gets lonely.





I just don't understand why I cant find a good man. I deserve to be loved, and everyday that goes by I become a little more depressed that my ex is living his life and Im raising a child on my own. Im sure allot of women and men with kids can relate.


But Im just so lonely and I dont know what to do anymore and im scared that I will be 50 by the time I meet someone, and realistically by that time I'll be used to be on my own so why bother get into a relationship. Someone please give me advice, am I doing something wrong to make men stay away from me! 10 points for helping me out! men women advice!?
guys can be so!!!!!!!!!!! heartless and girl you will meet someone10 points for helping me out! men women advice!?
I KNOW WHY!!!! ok guys can sense when your depressed and they try to stay away from the tears (pst i know) so you need to be more confident, where modest but cute clothing and just go to a bar with some friends and forget about the worries just have a good time... and remember STAY CONFIDENT!!!! hope that helped! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment