Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice on PSP games for men?

I'm looking to buy a PSP and some games for my 29 year old boyfriend. I don't think he's into the racing type games. He does have a bunch of war shooter type games. What are some good games?Need advice on PSP games for men?
Perhaps the link will give you some ideas of good combat-style games.Need advice on PSP games for men?
syphon filter:dark mirror or syphon filter:logans shadow





both are fun and have online muliplayer
Metal Gear Portable Ops+ is an amazing game. I (a man) personally enjoy it quite a bit. It involves a lot of sneaking around and breaking peoples necks and stuff of the sort.





You also go back in time and forward in time. Very manly stuff. hahaha
Madden 2008. my favorite and im 27. Good graphics.
Hi there,


There are many great FPS(first person shooter) Games out there. Now if you can play online( you need a router for this) I would try Medal of Honor Heros 2 or Socom Fire team bravo 2. Now you could go on diffrent gaming sites like www.Gamefaq.com for better preveiws of that games.





Hope that help!


Arnon C
you can buy him psp movies or sports game

No comments:

Post a Comment