Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice from men AND women on this please?

OK, let me start off by saying that im a 16 yr old female! Don't be fooled by this icon i just dont know how to change it lol. ANYWAY, i met this guy that i really like, maybe about a few months ago. Ever since then we've been talking, but now more than ever. He usually wants me to kiss him though. Is this ok? We're not even going out. What do you think?I need advice from men AND women on this please?
This question is pretty childish for a 16year old to ask. One, how do you try to kiss someone? whether he leans over or don't. If you like him show interest...let him ask you out first before kissing him... But to be honest, you're only 16, too young for dating (in my opinion). No point in dating at that age...it leads to sex. Just wait til you're older to start dating (perhaps 18?)...thats what i did. You're more mature around that age.I need advice from men AND women on this please?
I wouldn't think twice of kissing him if I also like him in returns. I think you are old enough to know what you like and what you don't so if you do, why should you waste time, someone can even snap him from you so be fast with the this KISS!!!!
thats up 2 you about the kissing..... only if u think it's right.
You are sixteen and how old is he?? I need more information on this one before I can answer, sweetie!
You are at an age of exploring. I don't think there is anything wrong with kissing the guy.
The question isn't do we think it is okay, but DO YOU?! Do you feel comfortable doing this? It is really baout you and not what anyone else thinks is right. Although if it were me, I would make it well understood what I was looking for and if he was a waste of time then he is just that a waste of time.
Do whatever you feel comfortable with, and don't let yourself be pressured into anything you DON'T feel comfortable with.





If you feel like you ought to be dating someone before you kiss them, then let him know that. He can't live up to your standards unless he clearly knows what those standards are.
Why would you want to kiss someone you're not even going out with? Why honor him with favors you're not good enough for him to date?
If you're both single, it isn't a really big deal but I'd say, don't give him favors unless he's willing to commit to you.
I think it's okay for you two to kiss. I just think that he probably thinks that you like him back. If you don't then just politely tell him to stop.
yea id say its ok...unless u r takin!!!
It depends.
Wait until you are going out. Unless the kiss is you guys accepting a relationship.
Have him keep his lips as well as his hands to himself. Tere are steps to take in the courtship of dating and seems like his hormones are playing tricks so don't be fooled by them. If he has interest in you start by good conversations..Get to really know him first...
Yeah its totally fine. He likes you, you like him...
I have to agree with babe on that one. If he doesn't think that you are good enough to date him, then don't kiss him at all. Tell him if he wants to kiss you, then you should be dating first.
you will just put yourself in a tricky situation.
Before you get physical - and the emotions take over rationality- establish what his true intentions are by talking about it. just ask what do you want this to be if you can't approach the situation.
  • social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment