Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Not so good at the whole dating scene.... Need some advice from men and women. Thanks :)?

I waitress at a bar and one of our bartenders works a second job at another bar about 20 minutes away. So last night a few friends, co-workers and I went out there. This guy (the bartender) is so hot! I mean god like, it is rediculious, he is a really awesomely nice guy too. So anyway I was standing there talking to him, I had been thinking about asking him out for coffee or something sometime but wasn't going to do it for another couple of weeks or so.





As I was talking to him one of my friends walks up and says... ';She thinks you are hot, you probably think she is hot, why don't you two just get it over with, exchange numbers and go out.'; OMG! Deer in the headlights. We exchanged numbers and have loose plans to ';get together'; on sunday.





If we do would it be a pity date?





How do I act when I see him at work tomorrow?





Should I mention it? Or let him?





I am so bad at this whole dating thing and he makes me all nervous cuz I feel like he is out of my league (just a little)Not so good at the whole dating scene.... Need some advice from men and women. Thanks :)?
Just let him know you're totally cool with just getting to know each other. You can let him know you thought it was funny the way your friend pushed you together.





If he mentions it, laugh, and wink flirtatously.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment