Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys do u think girls are giving bad advice to overweight men?

ok girls i keep on hearing that girls arent shallow and that personality matters more but i am sorry but a girl is going to pick a man that looks healthy than a guy who looks like he dose not get any physical exercise, and the whole thing about really big guys being teddybears my friend is a big overweight 220 pound 5'8 guy and he finds the whole teddy bear things girls call him insulting he is not a teddy bare he is a man , so inconculsion ladies the next time u tell someone to focus on personality please tell them if they are overweight loose some weight not just for there looks but health. do u agree with me the best advice to give overweight people is to loose some weightGuys do u think girls are giving bad advice to overweight men?
Weight should never be a issue of how you choose a mate, but of course everyone has there own preferences. I myself love big guys. My man is 5 ft 8 270lbs and I wouldn't turn him in for anything.Guys do u think girls are giving bad advice to overweight men?
i lost fifty lbs in the last six months. when i was heavy, didn't get chicks. now that im in shape, i do pretty well. but i don't know if that's my looks, or my confidence level. but i would say you're right, chances are a dude is gonna do a lot better if they are fit, just on initial impressions alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment