Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice from older men?

I really have a thing for older guys. What are some tips to get the attention of older men. My cousin has a gorgeous 35 year old single neighbour, how can I get with him or know if an older guy is interested?Advice from older men?
Well you dont mention your age so if you are over 18 then it shouldnt be a problem, Most ANY older guy would be flatered and LOVE the attention an affections of a younger female,, I know I wouldnt mind it at all either, I would say just be straight up front and ask him if hes into young ladies your age, Usually when guys are having to roll their tongues back into their mouth they would enjoy your company,Advice from older men?
Well if your hot this will help of course. A man at his age will recognize that he can go to jail and you could get pregnant which will restrain him, so you have to lay subtle clues that you can keep your mouth shut about that and you are on birth control. Then you just have to tease the hell out of him. The closest I ever got to a girl a lot younger than me was when I was 23 and she was 16 and I was paranoid as hell about it so I didn't. Although I wish I had.
im me for advice i cant say here


but wear less


skimpy cloths


find out his interests and try to bump into him


comment on his car, yard, house cloths





lots of good ideas i cant say lol


good luck
flirt wit him and just act normal around him
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment