Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Do Not Understand This Guy! Help! Advice From MEN Please?!?

So it all started when I met this guy online. Please don't call me any sort of names for having an online relationship. It's not that I can't get people in real life, I Can, I just this guy caught my interest more than any of them ever could. If you're going to trash talk, leave,I just want advice please and thank you. :] We talked for like a month as friends, but I swore I wouldn't let myself fall for him because I've had my heart broken far too many times in the past. But yes I did end up falling for him. We talk online, text, and talked on the phone every day, how could I not? But I didn't tell him because I didn't think he felt the same way. I went out to a party one night, got really drunk and had some fun with a couple guys. Drunkenly I texted the guy I like and was talking to him, and there's nothing I wont say when drunk. So the next day we got into a huge fight, because he was angry that I was doing things with other guys when he thought I liked him. We talked it over, didn't realize we both had feelings for eachother and decided to 'wait for eachother'. He lives in the United States, and I live in Canada. Now I realized it was stupid to make that promise, I felt I could wait as long as I needed to until I met him, but I didn't expect him to. Like I Said, bad past relationships, low self esteem. I expected him to find someone else, but I didn't want that. We talked for a few weeks, very in love and were making plans to visit eachother when suddenly he says we need to talk.


Apparently his rl best friend told him she loved him and he loves her too. I was heartbroken. He told me he loved me but didn't know who he wanted. Which I was like BS, if you love me you wouldn't be questioning it. But I told him I'd wait to see what he wanted. Because I really do love him. You may not think you can fall in love with someone you haven't met, but I have never loved anyone like I love him and I could picture myself a future with him. We didn't speak for like a day, things were awkward. Then he texts me the next night, he's clearly intoxicated and going on about how much he loves me and wants me there with him.I went along with it not wanting to upset him, but I didn't believe it. Because he's drunk.


Then the next night, depressed I went out and got drunk as well.


And apparently he did as well, I got the same sort of texts, eventually the night ended in him calling me where we had [cant believe I'm admiting this] pretty great great phone s*x for about an hour, and then for a while after he was talking about how much he loved me again, and wanted me there with him.


But what I'm thinking. Am I just that girl he calls when he's drunk or horny? And wants to feel good about himself, to know that someone wants him. When he just wants to get off? Am I nothing but some whore to him, that he would call for an actual booty call if I lived near him? Am I the one he called because he couldn't find anyone where he lives that night?


I'm so confused as to what he wants.


Do I just come out and ask him, if he remembers what he's saying each night when he's drunk and I want to know what I mean to him?


Or do you think that would ruin everything, cause him to stop talking completly and embarass myself?


I need advice.


What is he thinking?


What does he want?


To quote a famous book and movie, is he Just not that Into me?I Do Not Understand This Guy! Help! Advice From MEN Please?!?
lol two drunks saying things they dont mean or do mean back and forth back and forth.I Do Not Understand This Guy! Help! Advice From MEN Please?!?
sounds to me like hes being shady and is being paranoid about what youre doing because he is doing something wrong. honestly, sounds like you need to get rid of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment