Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some advice from guys between 20-25, about an Older Woman Younger Man situation..??

I have been dating a younger man for about a year now, and things have been going great with us, we are actually in love with one another, we spent every moment together....but


he had never met my teenage children, because they were out of town... but here's the problem,


my kids have been back for 3 weeks now and he has not come over to meet them, he hasn't come over period !! he still calls me everyday and he told me that he was really nervous about meeting my kids, because their ages are really close to his...


but I'm wondering if he ever plans to come over, or would he actually throw away the whole relationship due to being scared ?Need some advice from guys between 20-25, about an Older Woman Younger Man situation..??
To be honest with you it is weird coming over and introducing yourself to them and they realize that their mother is basicaly dating someone there age it is weird so i think he is skeptical about the age more than anything and yeah i think he might call the relationship off..Need some advice from guys between 20-25, about an Older Woman Younger Man situation..??
I was going out with 40 year old women and I'm 16 don't worry she had kids younger than me. I'm not going out with her anymore the relatationship was a mistake thou and if I was in your guys shoes like I was then yes I would be nervers about meeting your teenage kids but I would just continue to meet up with the guy without your kids and then it will be ok just ease him into it.
Don't push him..Let him come around when he is ready..Yes older younger can work. It takes patience and understanding on both sides. You really have to consider your teens. That is more sticky..If you and he are really in love than time is on your side. If he does throw it away it is his choice and in the long run you would not want someone that is that scared..Relax, let it play out...
I am older than my husband and we have married for many years he did cheat once [but even she was older than him],


I had 3 young teens also but he got along fine with them and together we had a child. Just tell him don't be nervous they'll think you're cool. I think he feels inadequate?
Fistly you must speek with your children about your boy frined.





here is my story.





I am involved with a woman who is 32 years older than I am. I am 23 and she is 55. She is divorced. She has 3 grown up chindren %26amp; grand children.





When she was admitted for a treatment in a hospital, I stayed with her for her support after her come back to home. She couldn't move to toilet or what ever for the three month period, I help to her to move toilet and bed and support her always.





After i married her and living with her %26amp; her one





This kind of relationship now changed to a good relationship. Now We are love each other. She is thinking about me as a big support in her life.





After I married her and living with same home. Now Her children are very support to our marriage.





Her childen are very friendly with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment