Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I cheated on my Fiance with a married man, advice please?

I cheated on my Fiance (bf) of 5 years with a married man. It started innocently and we were friends. Over time I thought this guy was amazing. I knew he was married and what I was feeling was wrong. Me and my bf had some minor issues and for some reason i was being side tracked by this other guy.





Anyway, one thing led to another and we have been having an affair. Iv left my bf now, and continued it with this married man. He hasnt left his wife and its a few months in. He says he does not love her. I am chasing him but seem to be getting knowhere.





On the otherhand I have my ex bf chasing me to get back with me and I dont know what to do. I am risking everything for this married man and i cant help it even though i know its wrong. My ex bf is a good guy and wasnt treating me badly, even though he did have his faults like everyone else.





What do I do here? Pursue this man or try and go back to my boyfriend and make it work. My head is torn between 2 people and I cant think straight. I am a complete idiot for getting myself into this and hope nobody go down the same route as me.





If this guy leaves his wife, will it work? Am I best trying to patch things up with my ex bf who I have betrayed so much. If im being honest, i have not wanted to go back home, even though he was once the love of my life and i dont know if its because this other man is in the pictureI cheated on my Fiance with a married man, advice please?
When you have grown up out your infatuation you will realise how silly you are.I cheated on my Fiance with a married man, advice please?
well i think your better off with your ex, but that's after you let him know what's been going on and then let him decide whether your worth the keeping or not. and even if this married man leaves his wife, whats not to say that when he marries you and gets bored of you that he won't leave you for another younger woman? how do you know you are the first woman he cheats on his WIFE with? once a cheater always a cheater... think about that one.
If you could cheat on your ex you didn't love him to start with so I wouldn't do that. Too, most married men do not leave their wives for the ';other'; woman unless they get caught and the wife kicks them out. Even that doesn't mean he'll STAY with the other woman. I'd leave both of those situations alone if it were me.
I agree with you, you are a complete idiot. Worse still, there's probably worse to come in your relationships. Heard of the phrase ';Once a Cheater...';





I do wish you the best of luck to prove the old saying wrong. It's going to take great strength.
go back to your boyfriend and never cheat on him again





married men never leave their wives (if they do, not a good marriage)





married man doesn't love you, he is in love with his wife, or neither of you and enjoys the comfort of marriage





only a fling to the married man
Being honest chick - you need to 4get the both of em! if you were willing to cheat on your ex hes not the one and if your current ';married'; fella aint gunna leave his missus (and thats the truth if you admit it!!) then he certainly isnt the one.!
tell your b/f about you and the married man. if he still forgives you and is cool, then be with your b/f. otherwise, the married man will never leave his wife and family for you. you're only ruining somebody else's happiness
I can't believe your ex will take you back. If you cheated on him, you obviously don't love him or respect him. You need to move on from both of them. Get counseling and figure out why you cheated so you won't do it again.
Forget the married man. He would not ever leave his wife.





If you think you can have a good life with your
It is unlikely this man will leave his family for you. That's reality. You should consider yourself lucky that your ex-fiance still wants anything to do with you at all.
your in this situation because you cheated





honesty is the best policy, wheather you get what you want or not.
You are a cheater what kind of advise r u looking for once a cheater always a cheater u did the wrong now pay for it have u ever thought about his wife feelings !!! sure not tard
Go back in time and don't cheat on him.
Trust me when I tell you that this married man will never leave his wife and family for you. He's had his fun with you and now he's good. He got what he wanted and you let him have it.





Honestly, your ex is a good man if he still wants you after what you've done. You were with him for five years! That's a lot of time for you to just throw away for a sad excuse of a man who would cheat on his wife for you. You had a man of value and morals, stick with that (even though, in my opinion, you don't quite deserve him just yet). Go back to your ex and learn to be good to him in every way. Provide for him emotionally for a long while before you think about being with him physically. That's what he wants to feel and that's what he needs at the moment.





Thank your lucky stars and then beg God for forgiveness then never in your life cheat again for as long as you live. Be good to that man because he obviously loves you to death.
Your ex-boyfriend deserves so much better than you. So you're better off to keep chasing after your married cheater. Not that he'll ever leave his wife and family for his toilet (that's you, dear) but if you waste your time spreading them for him you're at least off the streets and not likely to wreck anyone else's home life.
You have betrayed every meaning for a faithful relationship and i seriously don't know why your fiance'e hurling after you to get you back after all the gurt and pain you caused him, one thing you have to know what you are doing now with this wife will happen to you as well after you two get married, because nothing will go unpunished for both of you and who learned to cheat once will do it again and again and again.





You caused pain and suffering to your finacee and this man's wife and that what shall happen to you so you would taste from your own medicine and sorry to say but yeah you are complete idiot and hopefully people will learn from your mistake.
Don't even think about that a married person can leave everything easily for you and if he can then he can do it again.


Like you are cheating on your bf and regret but Other man is also cheating his wife and no regret ( Just saying He don't love her ). Did you ever asked him why he didn't love her but get married to her??





If you are a real honest person and regret for what you did then tell your bf all the truth, If he can forgive you then you 2 can have a good relation for rest of your life. If he can not forgive you then forget that you can get his love again.





Suggestion: Try get back to your bf if he can forgive you. Otherwise move on and try not to cheat others. Its making HELL of many peoples life including yours own.
he ain't leavin' his wife sweetie!!! my ex had many girlfriends and his favorite story was what a b**ch his wife (me) was and how he was gonna leave me for them. you know who did the leaving? ME! after 22 years! well, actually i booted him out but it was me that took action. he's getting his cake and he's eating it too, thanks to YOU. get away from both of these guys and get your head on straight. and from now on, married men are OFF LIMITS!
this guy is never going to leave his wife for you. ever. the sooner you realize that, the better off you will be.





if you still love your boyfriend, i would suggest getting back together with him and treating him right this time. any guy that would want you back after what you did to him must really really love you. you are lucky,





but whatever you do, drop this married guy. its never gonna happen.
I think that I am hearing that neither man is the right one for you. You went with a married man because of problems with b/f, that says he isn't right for you. You are chasing a married man who may just be using you for sex, that isn't good for you. You have to pull away from both of them and look at what is going to be good for you. If you took a break of about two months just for yourself, you could clear your head and you would know and feel what is right for you. When you are jumping from one relationship to another it gets your head spinning and it makes you do all kinds of things that can be wrong for you. So clear your head and things will be much better.
Sounds like you need to scrap everything. You cant go back to your BF unless he's a little B. He'll end up mad at you and never trusting you or you'll feel like you settled. This married guy will end up staying with his wife, he probably says he doesn't love her so you don't feel bad when he's ramming you. I get the feeling he has kids too. I would also suggest not being a ho.
If you don't want to go back to your ex don't go back. However, the man is married and he tells you he doesn't love his wife. Do you think he responds when she says I love you to him? It's just little questions like that you need to think about. He is cheating on his wife. I feel that if he's cheating on her now who is to say he won't do the same to you if you should eventually get with him? If you're getting no where he probably never meant for you to get this attached to him. I mean he probably never intended to leave his wife but I'm sure he didn't expect you to leave your boyfriend either. He probably thought it was a fling. That doesn't mean I'm right...but more often than not that is how it goes. Your boyfriend if you do go back is probably going to have some trust issues with you now which...may or may not get worked through and this other guy if he does leave his wife will probably have trust issues as well and when he knows a girl who is just a friend will you think of how that's how you and him started and question him for it? Can you truly trust him? Just think of things like this.
Well of course he won't leave his wife and family for you. Did you really expect that then. You're just his bit on the side. The world is FULL of married men who 'don't love their wives' or have wives that 'don't understand them'. There is nothing wrong with seeing a married man so long as you have already decided that you wish to remain single and you are happy to be a mistress! I am! And i make sure that married men understand that they better NOT get caught or leave their missus! I don't want them! I just want what they give me that they don't give their wives. Simple. As for all the married people out there who will lean on the thumbs down button. Most of we women who have made this decision are happy with it and don't care a hoot. Mainly because we are STILL having more fun with your husbands than you are. My advice would be get back with the boyfriend, keep on seeing the married lover. Just don't get caught.
look babe,


Harsh reality has to be met here...


why would he buy the Cow when he gets his milk for free?


You cheated on your ex, so hes not the one for you.


and Mr. Married IS NEVER EVER EVER going to leave his wifey.


even if by some random act of God he does leave her...he would do to you like he is doing to her.


cliche but True once a cheat always a cheat, unless there are serious events like drug abuse or something like that... which happens with wives cheating on their hubby's but not so much with hubby's cheating on their wives.


get a grip get over it and move on.


lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment