Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Age Gap Love Advice older man/younger woman?

Hi I am 28 dating someone who is 19 yrs older than me. He is 47 (doesn't look like it though) . I am completly in love with this person. He says he loves me too. Although it seems to me that he has a problem with the age difference. We have been hiding the relationship because he is afraid of other's reactions. I tell him there is nothing wrong and it is our decision to be together. I am just trying to get some advice or story's from others in same situation to show him that it okay.I know there are others in relationships with age differences even greater than ours. Also we have been together a year and he is not rich so that is not why I am with him so I can't be called a gold-digger like some articles suggest. Sometime I think he just uses it as an excuse not to be in a committed relationship.He is very sweet and we get along very well. Any advice or info would be great. .Age Gap Love Advice older man/younger woman?
disgusting..


i think all he wants is sex

No comments:

Post a Comment