Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice Urgently Please help me out!!!!!!! Is it bad if a married man?

, that works as an undercover security at my job always smiles at me and goes up to me and talks. I like it. He only talks to me. But does it look bad????


the thing is that when he sees other employees around us he leaves or he stops talking to me. We always talk. I really like him alot. everyone at work tells me that he isn't happy with his wife. Because instead of spending time with his family on his days off, he works. he used to wear his wedding ring, but he has almost a year that he doesn't wear it anymore. I have tried to forget him, but everytime i ignore him, he comes up to me and i melt when i see him.I need advice Urgently Please help me out!!!!!!! Is it bad if a married man?
Married is married. Not separated or divorced. Could you ever really trust a guy that cheated? Even if you were the other offending party?


I wouldn't do anything with this guy until he's free and clear. As in done with divorce court.

No comments:

Post a Comment