Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is this the best dating advice for men ever?

';Just be as rich and handsome as you can be.....if you have super high social status that will help to. If none of these things apply, then it really doesn't matter what you do - it will still be a roll of the dice dependent on her first reaction of you, her mood, what's going on in her life at the moment, and how horny she is....good luck.';Is this the best dating advice for men ever?
Second best.





First is, Don't date.Is this the best dating advice for men ever?
I'm sorry but I disagree. I handsome man can become repulsive if he has a miserable personality and often times the fact that a man considers himself very handsome causes him to be condescending and believe he is entitled to have any woman he wants and a rich man often believes he can buy his way into any relationship and that a woman has to go out of her way to make him happy because of his wealth. I would say those are the things that matter least but I suppose it depends on what the woman is interested in.


I'm not saying looks are not important but a well mannered and educated man can go a lot further with a woman.
Yea, all losers will blame their problems on other people.











You will find out that the only person who really cares about your happiness and your dating success is you. If you don't do anything to improve yourself, then don't expect the whole world to magically change in your favor all of a sudden.








Instead of whining that women reject you before you even open your mouth (and begging all women everywhere to change their preferences just for you), you could try to improve yourself by reading books on how to approach women. Some, like ';The Mystery Method'; are in your local library and you can read them for free. The best is David D's ';Double Your Dating';. It is an e-book that you have to pay for, but it has some type of money back provision so that you can read it and return it for a refund if you don't find it useful (and his website does offer a free dating advice newsletter).
Wow, I would not be the slightest bit interested in a woman that used those objectives as her criteria for judging a ';good catch';.


I would walk away and not look back.


Let me clarify myself, by saying that I do enjoy and appreciate Women, and respect the many facets of their being. However, I do not, or will not cow tow to those of them that feel they are entitled to anything beyond what every human is entitled to, basic respect, and decency, And I also expect that from them. Many times in my life, I havent recieved that from them.
Nah....They did an experiment to find out which kind of man women prefer. They had 2 guys, one posing as a millionaire and the other posing as his driver. Women prefered the driver. Then they swapped roles, as in the other man pretended to be the driver and the other was the millionaire.....They all still went for the driver. The difference being was that the driver was wearing a uniform.





Best dating advice i would give to a man is ';Don't date';





@charitar- lol Did you just call me a feminist?? I hope that was a typo....Coz i'm probably THE most ';Anti'; fem in here.
Benny Boodle





His advice is off. Women are attracted to men with money. Just go outside and see it in real life. I've seen a fifty year old doctor go to the bank with the 19 yr old female teller getting a hard on for him, then later raising her voice at me for no apparent reason other than I'm poor.


I just wanted to tell the doctor, doesn't that make you sick. Benny is obviously deflecting the truth which raises my suspicion........ feminist?
benny boodlt





hmmm so you feminists secretly desire of men in uniform? how politically incorrect!!





preaching about the glories of feminized nerd men who take gender studies in college, while secretly dreaming about being rescued by a manly firefighter who absolutely doesnt give a **** about what feminist is
so are u one of those women that admit that most women usually really care for looks and money most of the time? and i have heard dat dating advice from my father, who was told by my grandfather, who was told by my great grandfather and so on.
Yes, the majority of women are looking for a man with money to take care of them.
If they are looking for a certain type of woman yes. Who are you quoting?





EDIT- Whats the genius's name?

No comments:

Post a Comment