Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Men, need adult advice.. serious answers please?

Gentlemen, I need your help. Can you please give me some advice about what turns you on, what is a good foreplay technique and what really drives you wild? I am looking to surprise my husband, and need soem new ideas.


Please don't say the lingerie, candles, striptease thing... been there done that. Its fun, but I am looking for something really new, really raw and even raunchy would not offend. Please don't hold back, tell me what you desire, crave, need and what you think I could do, what might blow his mind?


I appreciate the advice :)Men, need adult advice.. serious answers please?
OK..A lot of the answers above are true but if you want to keep a guy coming back for more here's the secret..Unlike woman who have the ability to have several orgasms in a row [yes I'm jealous] most guys can't. So with us the key is the intensity of the orgasm.


To make this happen is simple. Bring us close to orgasm several time with out letting us go over the edge. About the fifth time finally let us go.. Not only will you have to peal us off the ceiling I guaranty he will beg to come back..


One last thing what ever the way is that you choose to get us there, make it one you truly enjoy. Nothing is worse then feeling she is going through the motions..Hopes this helpsMen, need adult advice.. serious answers please?
Willingness - intiative - sense of adventure.





The rest is details and up to you.





We can offer ideas all day and all day you can say ';done that.';





So remove that middle conversation and use the above three principles to take you places only *you* know you haven't been yet.
Clevage with extremely sexy clothing. Kill him in seduction, kiss him and go away. Let him follow you and just ignore him. Be strict in your tone and once he seems tired , get on the bed with him, throw urself on him and lick and bite his chest. I hope that helps!
lay in bed nude with rear hiked up in air when he comes home use sex toys when he comes home have one way up in u is awesome my wife does it all the time
There is no one thing that will work for all men. EXCEPT...the chase. Men love to conquer. So, set up some scenes that begin out of the house, you don't know each other, he comes on, you repel, he overwhelms you with his ';charm,'; you end up going to a cheap motel, and do the deed...You could both be married, sneaking around. Cheap thrills are great. Go for it. It isn't so much what you do, it is how you do it.
Try playing with food. Start first with whipped cream or mousse being eaten off each other. Go on to syrups (chocolate or fruit) or drink concoctions (wine, champagne, or bar drinks like pina colada or daiquiri). Maybe even serve yourself for dinner, covered with edible treats so he can eat to your pleasures.
i wouldnt answer this here, but i think you can get a book from the library called ';Kama Sutra'; it has explicite details of stuff.. very different from western cultures
My wife tries to mix it up, there is no one thing - but more the element of surprise. Once she was cooking dinner when I walked in and she had on a t-shirt and apron but once I walked around the counter island and she bent over to put something in the oven I could see she wasn't wearing anything on the lower half, it got some juices flowing. Another time she just stripped and walked in on me showering and joined me, another time she waited til I fell asleep and began to arouse me and pleasure me while I slowly awoke and then went for a ride. There are lots of simple things that can be done sometimes it seems more arousing when they aren't expected. Toys are fun but always better for a rainy day where you can take your time and try out new things. Right now she is pregnant (5 mos) and has that nice round belly, but she still walks into the living room unzips me and does the reverse cowboy. Keep it new fresh and lively!
buy the strap on, and try do his rear end with a lot lube. Maybe he will like it. Sorry if too vulgar. That is always in head that I want to do to my hubby. By the way, I am woman lol.
I know you asked men, but I know what turns my husband on. If you have long hair have him strip naked, tell him he is not allowed to touch you until you tell him to. Be over top of him and let your hair just brush his entire body, it kind of tickles and arouses at the same time, and the idea of not touching you makes it even better. After that gently kiss him from fead to toe saving his special area for last, go so close that he thinks you are going to then move to a different area. Do that and he should be ready to blow just from the anticipation!! Good luck and have fun
My advice is this, talk to him more and get hints from HIM what he likes and then surprise him one day. Asking other guys what they like, won't really help him, we are all different. Also, it might not sit too well that you ask random guys about sexual things, even if it is for him.





Books, or getting info from him, but my best advice is communication with him about what feels good and what he likes. Beyond that you are playing with fire. He'll want to know where it came from too, so be careful.
Hmmmm I'd like to know too. That's why im here.
When he comes home from work have dinner on the table with a note telling him to start with out you and you will join him for the food later. and you secretly would be hiding under the table waiting on him to sit down and you would unzip him and give him a bj and then crawl out from the other end of the table and say (hi honey how was your day) and sit down and act like nothing had happened.
candles do NOTHING for men, by the way.
Pick him up at his work in your car -- naked. Masturbate while you drive, but don't climax. Ask him to masturbate but not climax while you drive beside a sexy looking women in an SUV, while she watches. Park your car in front of your house and both of you get out and walk to the house naked.





Make love in your back yard where your neighbors can see you.
You are in dangerous territory. Know your husband first before you try the crazy stuff. Not all men are into wild stuff. If your husband is a nerdy engineer, you might make him think you had a past he didn't know about and he will hit the Escape button.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment