Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies, advice on laser hair removal for men?

What's your opinion on laser hair removal for men. I know a lot of women get their bikini zones done and it's probably not a big thing. I keep my ';zone'; neat for my gal but its a decent amount of work. I'm thinking about this but I imagine it being a pretty uncomfortable experience socially for a guy. Does anyone have any experience in this issue?Ladies, advice on laser hair removal for men?
As long as you keep yourself clean and groomed down there thats enough for any woman.





Laser hair removal is expensive and you have to have more than one treatment. Sounds like alot more effert to me that just grooming.Ladies, advice on laser hair removal for men?
Electrolysis and laser hair removal are “permanent” hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged.
Why waste your money, leave them sexy hairs grow.Some men would pay big money to buy a nice bunch oh hair.One more thing for a girl to run her fingers thru,

No comments:

Post a Comment