Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This relationship seems imbalanced! NEED ADVICE FROM MEN!!?

I've been dating a guy for over a year. It seems like we've be doing well and are definitely happy together.





Lately he's been having stressed as well as me.


During his time of stress, I did not dare tell him too much details about my work related stress. But when his project was over, he never even tried asking about my side. I'm really upset because it seems like all the family and friends around me really cared and tried to help me but him. Now I just feel like maybe we should break up. Love is full of up and down and you're suppose to find a partner that can be there for you for better or worse.


An added note, he's not an emotional person and can't really show any empathy, but that's not an excuse for him to treat me this way right?





How can I make him understand? Yell? Cry? Ignore?This relationship seems imbalanced! NEED ADVICE FROM MEN!!?
Some people just don't know what to say and think you need space when really you need them there to comfort you. Let him know what you've been felling and say that you need him. Some people just aren't comfortable with really showing their emotions and you need to work on that before you think about breaking up.. Don't ignore the facts, and you don't need to yell at him.. just talk!This relationship seems imbalanced! NEED ADVICE FROM MEN!!?
is he seeing somebody else !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment