Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Not sure what to think, advice from men please?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I recently broke up.


Shortly after I started dating this really fun, outgoing and personable guy. I don't want to get too serious with this new guy because I just got out of a relationship and he will be moving upstate in a few months.





Well this new guy has been quite amazing so far, calling when he says, surprising me... all good.


We got really drunk and ended up having sex on our maybe? 4th date. I didn't regret this too much mainly because it has really helped me get over my ex.





The next date he came over with a bottle of LUBE and expected sex! Like prepared and everything!!! I thought our first time sleeping together would be looked past as a drunken/fun night. I apologized for leading him on like that but clearly stated that if he was dating me for the expectations of sex, to stop calling and that we wouldn't work out.





He's on a trip but has called me multiple times since and says he understands where I'm coming from. Keep him or leave him?!Not sure what to think, advice from men please?
cant blame a guy for trying and he seems to understand and he called u from his trip. so i say harmless mistake.Not sure what to think, advice from men please?
I think you should give him a chance. The truth is men just like (love) sex. See what happens and go from there.If he still seems like all he wants to do is get naked with you than do what your gut tells you to.
Keep him unless he hasn't really understood then and you still think he only wants one thing from the relationship leave him

No comments:

Post a Comment