Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MEN: Need Relationship Advice... Help! (ladies can answer too!)?

I have been talking to this great guy on MSN for 2 years, but during that time I was in a relationship. I have been single for about a month or so now, and last weekend him and I ran into each other at a local nightclub. We spent the entire night together, and he complimented me and kissed me. He said he was glad we finally met. Then, the next day he texted me, the day after he initiated conversation on MSN, and the day after that he asked me to go out with him on Friday. Well, last night (Friday) we went on a little date. Nothing too fancy, we just went for a long walk and then we just watched a movie at my parent's house. He didn't try kissing me or doing anything we just snuggled. At the end of the night he said ';we have to do this again sometime';. Does he like me? Should I ask him out next time? I really have a huge crush on him and I want him to know I'm really into him without him thinking I'm too clingy. What should I do? I can't get him off my mind!!!MEN: Need Relationship Advice... Help! (ladies can answer too!)?
Just keep talking to him the way you have been and casually mention that you had a nice time with him. If you want to, it would be ok to ask him out on another date. That's not being clingy.MEN: Need Relationship Advice... Help! (ladies can answer too!)?
yes he likes you :) and no you can never be too clingy lol and yes i think you should plan to see eachother again!
reel him in girl, he respects you
the next time you see him, kiss him the first chance you get. i think he didn't want to seem too forward the second time you hung out and that's why he didn't kiss you. I'd probably do the same thing he did because you don't want to rush/force anything without knowing the other person is going to respond positively. you want to kiss him and he wants to kiss you. just go for it.
If he initiated the contact (texting and im's), he is probably waiting for you to show some initiative.





At this point, the next time you are together, just give him a passionate kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment