Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do I do? Need advice from men(preferably Indian)?

I weigh 107 pounds and Iam 152 cms tall. I feel that I should lose 10 moe pounds but my boyfriend and friends keep telling me not to do that. I dont like to look so skinny anyway. And I have heard that skinny girls dont attract men. I find myself attractive now. SO what do I do? Stay in this weight or should I reduce a bit?What do I do? Need advice from men(preferably Indian)?
Other than film actresses(young) I have yet to see an Indian woman without a pot belly(Rice belly?) the folds of skin are visible between the gap of sari and the blouse. most disgusting sight if ever.What do I do? Need advice from men(preferably Indian)?
you need to do what anil kapoor did in BADHAI HO BADHAI ......adnan sami did .....,so go ahead what r u waiting for........and thats true dear guys dont like skinny.........
skinny girls dont attract us inidan guys. we like our ladies 'full'. the more the better. the only thing we dont like is pot belly.





dont reduce!!
personally for me, skinny is not attractive; but again it depends; beauty lies in the eyes of a beholder; its better to keep a watch on your weight, as the more time passes, you are likely to add more pounds, with physical changes, like marriage et al;


but if you look fit and attractive, be like that; dont attempt things, too hard;
D nly thng dt men dnt like is tummy fat in girls........bt mind u it dsnt meen being skinny......coz it simply gets a ';yukkkk';











If u hv u proper figure %26amp; shape (not 2 sound vulgar at all) u dnt need 2 worry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment